christophffischer

christophffischer

Children's Book: The Night of the Magical Flight: Exciting, Rhyming Bedtime Story / Picture Book for Beginner Readers (Ages 3-7) (Top of the Wardrobe Gang Picture Books 2) - Melinda Kinsman, Melinda Kinsman

"Children's Book: The Night of the Magical Flight: Exciting, Rhyming Bedtime Story / Picture Book for Beginner Readers (Ages 3-7) (Top of the Wardrobe Gang Picture Books 2)" by Melinda Kinsman is yet another cute and charming picture book that had me more entertained than it should (for my age group).
The story of the flying magic carpets and their adventure that requires some rescue later is funny and instilles a wonderful sense of magic. The Top of the Wardrobe Gang, a group of cuddly toys, are once again at their best.
the stories rhyme, there are puzzles at the end of the book and a lamp is hidden in each of the superbly designed pictures.
Kinsman is a very gifted writer and artist and your kids will absolutely adore her books and characters. Makes me wish I had kids to read them, to.
Just brilliant.